Welcome to MSAD72! All important announcements for all schools will be found on this homepage. Complementary information about each school (like lunch menus) will be found at their respective individual school pages.
KINDERGARTEN SCREENING 23-24
Brownfield, Denmark, Fryeburg, Lovell, Stoneham, Stow, Sweden
FALL 2023 KINDERGARTEN SCREENING
Children must be five (5) on or before October 15, 2023
Thursday, May 4th
And if needed
Friday, May 5th
@ St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church
Starting April 3rd call for an appointment
935-2600 Ext. 1414 or Ext.1401 between 8:00 – 3:00
Registrations are being done via an online system.
When you call for a screening appointment the process will be explained.
The following documents are required to complete the registration process.
1. COPY of BIRTH CERTIFICATE
2. COPY of all current IMMUNIZATIONS
3. PROOF of RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS
TOWN OF DENMARK
TO INTERVIEW BROADBAND COMPANIES
.Eastern Slopes Regional Broadband coalition expects to select and partner with an internet company over the next several months so they can jointly apply to the Maine Connectivity Authority for a grant. In November, the seven-town ESRB coalition requested proposals to make fast, reliable, affordable internet available to every home and business in Denmark, Fryeburg, Brownfield, Lovell, Stoneham, Stow and Sweden. Representatives from the towns are currently reviewing companies; proposals and planning interviews with them. For more information, visit www.esrbroadband.org
NEW TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS
January 24, 2023
CURRENT LIST OF AM & PM BUS ROUTES
UPDATED GENERAL HEALTH GUIDELINES FOR 2022-2023
August 29, 2022
General Health Guidelines 2022-2023:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- If you do test positive, isolate 5 days; wear a mask* for 5 days when indoors or on a bus upon returning.
- If minimal symptoms develop during the school day or a parent sends a student to school with minimal symptoms (but student feels well), school nurses will have the student wear a mask* until symptoms are
- We will no longer be tracking return dates for positive cases or exposures.
- Childhood immunizations remain mandated and vaccinations for COVID and flu are encouraged.
- Close contacts will no longer be required to quarantine due to exposure to COVID; if exposed to a positive covid case, you should mask* for 11 days when indoors or on a bus; if you develop symptoms stay home and get tested.
- Parents will still need to account for all their students’ absences.
-Masking will be optional unless stated otherwise *.
-These guidelines are subject to change based upon CDC
M.S.A.D.#72 PUBLIC NOTICE - DESTRUCTION OF RECORDS
August 11, 2022
Maine School Administrative District No. 72
NOTICE OF DESTRUCTION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION FILES
As of September 30th, 2022, MSAD#72 will begin to destroy Special Services Education Records for Special Services students who attended school in the MSAD#72 School District and graduated in the 2009-2010, 2010-2011 or 2011-2012 school year. If you graduated in the 2009-2010, 2010-2011 or 2011-2012 school year and would like to obtain your Special Services Education Records please contact the Special Services office at (207)935-2600 ext. 3 before September 30th, 2022. A record of the student’s name, address, phone number, grades, attendance record, classes attended, grade level completed and year completed will be permanently maintained as required by law.
22-23 Meal Benefit Letter, Instructions and Application
August 3, 2022
School meals will be available to students at no charge this year, regardless of household income. However, we ask that families still complete a Meal Benefit Application as this provides data for key funding for academic resources and may also connect your family to additional benefits. To apply, please use the link below and complete the SY 2023 Household Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals and return to: 25 Molly Ockett Dr, Fryeburg, ME 04037. A new application must be submitted each school year.
As part of our application for federal grant money through Elementary and Secondary Education Act ( ESEA), we are seeking public input on how the money will be used. The public comment period runs from July 20, 2022 to July 26, 2022. If you have questions or comments about this grant, please email email@example.com